- Shipping will not be refunded on any returned items and is the responsibility of the customer when shipping items back to us.
- Store Credit will be given for the purchase price of all eligible returned merchandise (see below and note ALL steps on how a return is eligible). Store Credit may then be used to purchase that same item in a different size or a completely different item. Store Credit never expires.
- Returns must be postmarked within 10 (ten) days of the date you receive your shipment. No exceptions.
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of the defective or damaged area, and email the images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a picture of the tag, showing that it is still attached to the defective or damaged item.
- Indicate "Defective" or "Damaged" in the subject line.
- Include the first and last name on your Adventurista Boutique account, order number, and product code/name of the item.
You will receive a response from someone on our team within 24 hours.
• Please email us at email@example.com to notify us of any returns.
• Returns must be postmarked within 10 (ten) days of the date you receive your shipment.
• Returns must be received in original, unused condition with tags ATTACHED.
• Store credit is issued within 5 business days of the return arriving at the warehouse. You are notified via email, that store credit has been issued, along with instructions on how to redeem it. It will be located behind “Use Store Credit” under "Payment Method" on the Checkout page.
Thank you for your business!